Latest developments for hospitality businesses
Check out UK Hospitality website for more information and we'll provide regular updates on further developments in our next newsletters.
Commit to Test and Trace 📲
The government, backed by trade body UK Hospitality, urged hospitality businesses to use Test and Trace schemes and make sure they keep their staff and customers safe.
How does it work?
- Create a QR code for your business, on the government website
- Fill in the information concerning each of your venues
- Get your QR code and print your poster
- Display your poster next to the entrance for your customer to scan
- Let customers know that you are following government's advice on your website or social media
Recommended Health and Safety procedures
Restaurants and venues serving food:
- Run a risk assessment
- Make sure you update your HACCP procedures
- Comply with social distancing rules between your employees and customers when possible
- Clean and disinfect your premises
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) - masks will be compulsory for all your front of house staff
- Staff training on new regulations
- Food safety: allergens and hygiene requirements
- Reusable customer containers
👉 Download the PDF from the Food Standards Agency to find out more.
Financial support for businesses
With the new announcements this week, it's not always easy to keep up with the financial support you might be entitled to. Especially when you have a business to run. This is why we will continue to update you on the latest grants, measures and support from the government.
Check out our article, in collaboration with Coconut, on the latest finance schemes available.