What is the policy purpose ?
At Brigad, protecting your personal data is a priority !
The goal of this policy is to inform you (i) as a registration applicant (here after the “Applicants”) (ii) as a person having a user account and wishing to do one or more mission for a Business through the platform “Brigad” (here after the “Talents”) and (iii) as a Business (here after the “Businesses”) using Brigad Services, on the terms by which we process your personal data.
Rest Assured, we are compliant, in the collection and management of your data, with the european regulation of April 2016 the 27th (here after : the “GDPR”).
What is personal data ?
During your usage of the mobile application “Brigad” and of the website accessible at the address https://www.brigad.co (hereafter designated together as : the “Platform”), we can be led to ask you to communicate personal data in order to use our services.
The term “personal data” designates all the data that allows Brigad to identify you, as an individual.
What personal data does Brigad collect?
As part of our activity, we are led to collect a certain amount of information about you, and especially:
- Concerning the Applicants and the Talents: your last name, first name, birth date, gender, contact information, phone number, email address, information relating to your ability to work in the UK, your UTR and any information regarding your professional background. Finally for certain missions with certain Businesses, that requires it for security reasons, we might ask you to provide information regarding your ID
- Concerning the Businesses: your contact information, contact information of the managers who create the missions
Certain data, like your last name, first name, email address and pictures, can be collected from Facebook or Google, through Facebook Connect or Google Connect if you pick this option during your subscription. Choosing this option, you authorise Facebook and Google to communicate to us these data.
This data can be collected when you are using our services on the Platform.
Who is in charge of the process ?
SAS - RCS Paris : 814 956 744
34 Rue du Sentier, 75002 PARIS
We created the email address for any personal data privacy mater: email@example.com
1. Use of your personal data
On which basis is your personal data collected and used?
- Contract: This collect is necessary in order to fulfill the agreed contract when you use our Services on our Platform
- Legitimate interest: When you supply willingly personal data to us, we collect them in order to provide better answers to your question on our Platform
- Legal obligation: When processing your data is mandatory to respect the legal obligation to which we are subject
- Consent: Concerning the collect and storage of your personal data through cookies used on the Platform
To what end is your data collected and used?
- Create a file for Applicants, Talents and Businesses
- Connection between Businesses and Talents
- Manage your access to certain services available on the Platform and its use
- Elaborate trade and attendance statistics on the Platform
- Customise answers to your requests
- Newsletters sending
- Management of feedback by Businesses and Talents after a mission
- Compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations
- Measure the number of visits to the Platform, the number of page views and user activity
NB/ You can refuse to communicate your data with us, we will inform you then of the possible consequences of this refusal when this data is mandatory.
2. Recipients of the data collected
Will have access to your personal data:
- (i) Our team
- (ii) Team in charge of control (auditor in particular), administration services (self-employed declaration)
- (iii) Our subcontractors
- (iv) The partners with whom we are likely to work to carry out our missions, and in particular those in charge of factoring
Without forgetting the public administration, the auxiliaries of justice (bailiffs, notaries, etc.), the ministerial officers and the bodies in charge of collecting debts.
Please be aware that your personal data will never be sold, rented or exchanged for the benefit of third parties.
3. Duration of storage of the data collected
The data is kept for the duration of your registration to the Application, and for a period of:
- Three (3) years from your unsubscription regarding the use of data for prospecting purposes. At the end of this three (3) year period, we can contact you to find out if you wish to continue receiving commercial requests
- One (1) year from the exercise of the right of access or rectification, in the event of the exercise of this right, with regard to data relating to identity documents
- At least three (3) years from the exercise of the right to object to information allowing your right to be taken into account
- Five (5) years from your unsubscription with regard to compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, as well as to establish proof of a right or contract
No worries! We (and our processors) have taken all necessary precautions, as well as appropriate organizational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data.
Your data is kept and stored for the entire duration of their processing on AWS servers located in Ireland and Germany, in the European Union.
They may also be hosted on the servers of Amazon Web Services, located in the United States.
These have adhered to the "Privacy Shield", which was deemed to offer an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission of July 12, 2016 (See the adequacy decision). To find out more about the protection offered by the “Privacy Shield”, you can consult its website.
6. Your rights
What are your rights on your data?
- Right to information: This is precisely the reason why we have written this policy
- Permission to access: You have the right to access all of your personal data at any time
- Right of rectification: You have the right to rectify any inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time
- Right to limitation: You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in art.18 of the GDPR
- Right to portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a readable format and to request its transfer to the recipient of your choice
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to demand that your personal data be erased, and to prohibit any future collection thereof
- Right to lodge a complaint: with a competent supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the applicable texts
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Please note, however, that we may maintain their processing despite this opposition, for legitimate reasons or the defense of legal claims. Regarding prospecting, you can oppose it at any time via the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each of our prospecting emails
- Right to set directions after you die: relating to the conservation, erasure and communication of your personal data, and designating a person responsible for their execution if necessary. You can send them to a digital trusted third party certified when it comes to general directives, or to the contact details below for your specific directives. You can change or revoke your directives at any time
You can exercise the above rights by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address, for fans of the pen:
BRIGAD - 34 Rue du Sentier, 75002 PARIS, France
Please provide us with a copy of a signed identity document.
7. Coming into force
This policy entered into force on 03/25/2020.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify this policy at any time, in whole or in part.
You will be informed of this publication by a message which will be displayed the next time you open your next use of our Site.
These changes will come into effect as of the publication of the new policy. Your use of the Site following the entry into force of these modifications will constitute recognition and acceptance of the new policy. Otherwise and if this new policy does not suit you, you will no longer have to access the Site.