How to keep trading safely with new regulations
Latest developments for hospitality businesses
Check out UK Hospitality website for more information and we'll provide regular updates on further developments in our next newsletters.
Commit to Test and Trace 📲
The government, backed by trade body UK Hospitality, urged hospitality businesses to use Test and Trace schemes and make sure they keep their staff and customers safe.
How does it work?
- Create a QR code for your business, on the government website
- Fill in the information concerning each of your venues
- Get your QR code and print your poster
- Display your poster next to the entrance for your customer to scan
- Let customers know that you are following government's advice on your website or social media
Recommended Health and Safety procedures
Restaurants and venues serving food:
- Run a risk assessment
- Make sure you update your HACCP procedures
- Comply with social distancing rules between your employees and customers when possible
- Clean and disinfect your premises
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) - masks will be compulsory for all your front of house staff
- Staff training on new regulations
- Food safety: allergens and hygiene requirements
- Reusable customer containers
👉 Download the PDF from the Food Standards Agency to find out more.
Financial support for businesses
With the new announcements this week, it's not always easy to keep up with the financial support you might be entitled to. Especially when you have a business to run. This is why we will continue to update you on the latest grants, measures and support from the government.
Check out our article, in collaboration with Coconut, on the latest finance schemes available.
Les derniers articlestous les articles >
Immersion au sein de l'équipe Tech
Présentation de l'équipe Tech de Brigad, le pilier de l’appli, particulièrement soudée, super motivée et ultra compétente. Alors aujourd’hui, nous avons décidé de vous emmener dans les coulisses... Action !
Comment lutter contre la flambée des prix dans la restauration
Découvrez nos 6 conseils anti-inflation pour lutter contre la flambée du prix des denrées alimentaires et de l’énergie dans la restauration.
All articlesSee all articles >
Making the most of every workplace interaction
In hospitality and in healthcare, you meet dozens of new people every day. Here is Brigad’s advice for getting the most out of every interaction you have at work — from improving your social wellbeing to boosting your career progression.
Mixing freelancers and permanent staff – a practical guide to freelancer onboarding
Successfully onboarding freelancers into your permanent team is essential for team cohesion, effective collaboration, and optimising business performance.